On an area spanning 1200m² the Berghof Vitaltwelt & Luxury Spa await, complete with solar heated panorama indoor pool (30 °C | 12 m x 8 m), a sauna area with various saunas (partly guided infusions), infra-red cabins and steam bath, rest and relaxation rooms with comfortable loungers, water beds and an open fire. At the Vitalbar, fresh fruit, dried fruit, juices, teas & Grander water are provided. The Berghof also has a solarium with air-conditioning. And whatever the weather – anyone who wants to enjoy some sporting activities can do just that in the well-equipped hotel fitness room.
You will find everything you need for a wellness holiday in your room - bathing robes, terry slippers and wellness towels (for children too).
Berghof Spa & Pool opening times
Mon – Sat: 09:00 to 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 to 18:30
Outdoor pool in the nature garden
07:00 to 21:00 (except in winter)
Panorama indoor pool
Daily 07:00 to 21:00
(no diving and no ball games | video monitored)
Wellness & Sauna area
daily 14:00 to 21:00
(individual saunas available on request from 10:00)
daily 07:00 to 22:00.
Information & Facts (spa etiquette)
- Advice and information
We are happy to advise you with regard to putting together your own well-being agenda. Our treatments are optimally tailored to suit your needs, your health status and well-being. Please let us know before treatments about any allergies or health issue you may have.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your treatment time.
- The sauna area is a relaxation zone and a naked zone so is exclusively the reserve of adults (those aged 15 and over).
- Thank you for refraining from using your mobile phone in the Berghof Spa.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools are available for our little guests when they are open.
- We request that you arrive at treatments in comfortable attire or in your bathing robe. (A wellness bag with bathing robe, towels and slippers are provided in your room.)
- Should you have to cancel a treatment, we would ask that you let us know in plenty of time – otherwise the cost of cancellation will need to be covered.
"Only then can we be sure that you get the ideal treatment with a long-lasting effect. We work with nature, using local healing plants and top-quality products. For inner well-being and external radiance."
There is an indoor pool and a heated outdoor pool (in summer) – including a children's pool and water slide.
In the spa in Wellness Hotel Berghof body treatments, facial treatments, beauty treatments and massages are available.
We recommend booking your preferred treatment time when you book your stay – this means we will be able to reserve the time you would like. You can of course arrange a time when you get here (this will depend on availability).
There are a wide range of treatments and massages available in our wellness hotel in St. Johann for women, as well as men, children and teenagers too.