Important details about your booking
We are here for you:
Summer 2020: 10. June 2020 to 08. November 2020
Winter 2020/21: 11. December 2020 to 10. April 2021
Opening times Reception:
Our ladies from the reception are daily from 7.30 am to 10 pm for you available.
Opening times Restaurant:
Daily from 11.30 am until 9.30 pm our chef and his team are preparing delicious dishes, from local delicacies to international specialities for every taste. Enjoy the "Berghof" cuisine in our à-la-carte restaurant or with Berghof's gourmet half-board.
Opening times Spa- and Wellness area:
Save on Holiday
The COVID-19 measures are constantly being adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government - please note that possible changes may occur.
SECURITY GUIDELINES IN GENERAL:
- For your stay in our hotel you need a mouth-nose mask - in Austria there will be an increased requirement for a mask again from September 14, 2020.
- So that you can enjoy the smile and the usual dealings of our employees, the entire staff wear face shields.
- In order to give you the opportunity to use our breakfast from the buffet, please also wear a face mask and disposable gloves. (These are provided by us).
- Frequently touched objects such as door or window handles, table surfaces as well as menus and beverage menus are regularly disinfected.
- Disinfectant dispensers are provided for you.
- We offer you enough space in our spa area as well as a spacious natural garden with outdoor pool, so that you can enjoy your stay carefree - all areas are marked with the necessary information.
- Childcare takes place daily. We try to play as many games as possible in the fresh air. In addition, our two nannies will regularly wash their hands or disinfect themselves with the children. In order to protect the safety of all children, we ask you to take care not to give your child into childcare with a cold, cough or fever.
- Hiking trails and cycle tracks can be used unscrupulous.
- We will carry out our activity programme in the best possible way.
SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS:
- In case of a COVID-19 infection or quarantine measures, we guarantee you a free cancellation this summer up to 1 day before arrival. (Valid until 08th November 2020)
- For the winter season we guarantee a free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival, provided the cancellation is related to Corona (illness, quarantine, travel warning). (Valid until April 10, 2021)
SAFETY ON SKI HOLIDAY:
- Do you feel unsure about the measures for your winter vacation? Here you can find information about the operation of the cable cars in winter.
WE RECOMMEND YOU ...
- Keep the minimum distance of 1 meter to other house guests
- Avoid shaking hands, hugs and body contact
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds - there are also disinfectant dispensers in the hotel
- Try to avoid touching your face
- Sneeze and cough in the inside of your elbow or in a tissue
We would like to thank you in advance for your help and understanding. We are already looking forward to a special summer season - here you will enjoy every single second.
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- BERGHOF BEST-PRICE-GUARANTEE
Please be ensured that you will get the best prices directly by us, whether on the Berghof website, via phone, via chat or via email. We guarantee you that you will not find a better offer from a third party. However, should this be the case, we correct our price. To the online price calculator...
- Check-in / Check-out
Your room should be ready for you by 3 pm on the day of your arrival. Guests arriving before this time will be made most welcome and can use the hotel's facilities until their bedroom becomes available. Departing guests should vacate their bedrooms by 11 am. They can however continue to use the wellness-facilities until they wish to depart.
- Room Prices
Prices quoted are per person per day (packages excepted), including Berghof's gourmet feel-good board, use of our wellness-area and many Berghof inclusive services. Not included in your booking and to be paid on site: Visitor's Tax EUR 1.45 per person/night (children under 15 years do not pay Visitor's Tax)
- Exact request for room numbers
It is only possible to meet requests for specific room categories, but not exact requests for room numbers or floors.
- Bed & Breakfast
For bed and breakfast only, a refund of EUR 9,00 per night and adult is offered on the current room rate.
- Double room for single use
Single occupation of a double room or apartment supplement EUR 30,00per day.
- Adult Discount
All our suites provide enough places for a third or fourth adult person (over 16 years). These persons will receive a 20 % discount on the room rate per night and person.
- Discounts for children
Children in separate room get a 20 % discount on the room rate per night and person.
Staying in parents’ room (2 adults):
- In summer: children up to 7 years -100 %, children 7 to 10 years -70 % and children 11 to 15 years -50 % on the room rate per night and person.
- In winter: children up to 3 years -100 %, children born between 2015 and 2018 -70 %, children born between 2010 and 2014 -50 % and children born between 2005 and 2009 -30 % on the room rate per night and person.
- Fidelity Discount in summer
For our regular guests, who have already spent three stays at our hotel, we offer a fidelity discount of 5 % in summer for at least three overnight stays.
Payment can be made in cash (EUR), by EC card, Visa or Euro-/Mastercard.
- Pets Policy
Pets are only allowed with express permission! (EUR 20,00 per day, without food). When guests arrive with dogs, the hotel reserves the right to include a possible clean-up in the bill. Please bring your own dog blanket and basket. Please note that your four-legged-friend will not be permitted in the dining room, the wellness area, the garden facilities or certain room categories.
- Spa- and Wellness area
The sauna area is exclusively reserved for adults (15 years and older), is a nude area and a rest zone.
- Spa & Beauty
We recommend that you make appointments for Berghof's Beauty World at the same time as your room reservation. Take advantage of a personal consultation; according to your needs and desires, we will arrange a personalised spa holiday for you.
The hotel is run as a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms & suites and all public areas! Our smoker's lounge "Salettl" is available round the clock for our guests who indulge in smoking for pleasure.
- Reservation and Deposit
Reservations are only valid in writing in the form of a booking confirmation by e-mail or post. To reconfirm your booking, we ask for a deposit payment, which you will find in your booking confirmation.
Deposit by bank transfer:
Raiffeisenbank St. Johann in Pongau
IBAN: AT74 3505 7000 0007 3676
BIC (SWIFT): RVSAAT2S057
Deposit by credit card or immediately transfer:
Make your payment online per credit card or immediately transfer - convenient and safe...
- Cancellation Policy
Please understand that we can only accept cancellations in written form. Cancellation terms according to the Austrian terms of hotel contracts.
The Party may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration by 30 days before the agreed date of arrival of the guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee.
Outside this period, the Party may only rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration that is subject to the following cancellation fees:
- if cancelled 14-29 days before date of arrival, 60 % of the total price will be charged;
- if cancelled 6-13 days before date of arrival, 70 % of the total price will be charged;
- if cancelled up to 5 days before date of arrival, the total price (100 %) will be charged, also applies to no-show or premature departure.
- Note: The legal right of withdrawal is substituted by the respective cancelation policy.
- Berghof Travel Insurance
We recommend to conclude our "Berghof travel insurance" in your booking. For just EUR 8,00 per room and overnight stay you cover all cancellation costs in case of accidents, illness or death which apply to the insured, their children, siblings, parents or grandparents before or during the stay. In the event of damage, we need a confirmation in the form of a medical certificate or a certificate from a public authority! We are happy to give you further information when booking.
- The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH 2006) are applicable. Place of jurisdiction St. Johann/Pg.
Still open questions? Browse through our FAQ's
Download: General terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH 2006)
Here you will find the Berghof Hotel Information A-Z to download
Mistakes and typing errors excepted. Any input errors and prices are subject to change. Slight variations from the room pictures, sketches and the panorama tours are possible.